Create and manage databases on-the-fly with no extra tools. SlyDB can be used by anyone with or without experience in database administration to create databases quickly and efficiently. Employing a convenient visual user interface, SlyDB can create databases of any size and complexity. Create simple mockup databases or make sophisticated databases complete with forms, fields, formulas, images, email, buttons, scripts and reports, or just about any other database element available from the wide palette of available choices. Waste no time on training! Just launch SlyDB and create your database right away!
Didn't make the right database the first time? Need to add or remove a field? No problem! SlyDB is a full-featured database development tool, allowing you to add, remove and modify database elements on the go, making it simple to change database structures as needed. Modify your database at any moment! With SlyDB, you are just one click away from adding or removing database elements.
Being a fully featured database development tool, SlyDB does not need any extras to run. SlyDB uses its own database engine, and offers an ability to create complex and interactive databases complete with scripts, buttons and formulas. Database development becomes completely visual when you use SlyDB. Add or remove elements, modify database structures, even develop complex scripts in a completely visual way! No coding is ever needed with SlyDB. The visual script editor supports over 70 actions and standard structures such as conditions, cycles and variables.
With SlyDB, you can send e-mails, generate extensive reports and Web pages and create documents in Microsoft Word, Access, Excel or plain text formats directly from a database. You can use both relational and tree-like structures, and create huge databases of over 4GB. You can do all that and much more locally or share SlyDB over the network with up to 16 developers with SlyDB's flexible licensing policy.
» version 7.5 - posted on 2008-10-15
EULA - End User License Agreement
SlyDB is try-before-buy software. This means:
1. All copyrights to SlyDB are exclusively owned by the author - Mikhail Lishin.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 15 days. Following this test period of 15 days or less, if you wish to continue to use SlyDB, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use SlyDB on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered SlyDB software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The SlyDB unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of SlyDB without written permission from the copyright holder. The SlyDB unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. SlyDB IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Mikhail Lishin.
8. Installing and using SlyDB signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove SlyDB files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using SlyDB.
Binary Brilliant Inc.